BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE!
You are invited to a series of seven romantic, candlelit dinners sponsored by St. Thomas Aquinas Regional School! Couple’s nights will serve the sole purpose of providing spouses with a fun evening–one on one — for a marriage tune up. These romantic dinners will include some short videos designed to make it a special evening and deepen your relationship together. Topics that will be covered are:
- Building Strong Foundations
- The Art of Communication
- Resolving Conflict
- The Power of Forgiveness
- The impact of Family-Past and Present
- Good “Intimacy”
- Love in Action
Tickets are $20 per couple per session or $100 for all 7 sessions. Babysitting is included in the purchase of your $20 ticket!
The seven week series will begin Friday, October 20th in the St Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish Hall (Lake Ridge). The seven sessions are:
- October 20th – 6:30 to 9:00 PM
- October 27th – 6:30 to 9:00 PM
- November 3rd – 6:30 to 9:00 PM
- November 10th – 6:30 to 9:00 PM
- December 2nd – 6:30 to 9:00 PM
- December 8th – 6:30 to 9:00 PM
- December 15th – 6:30 to 9:00 PM
Be assured this is a one-on-one night that will have NO sharing of anything. It is between you and your spouse.