- B.A. in Religious Studies with a minor in Elementary Education from Barry College in Miami Shores, Florida
- 39 years of teaching experience, with 34 years in the Diocese of Arlington
- VCEA (Virginia Catholic Education Association) Certification
- Advanced Catechist Certification, Diocese of Arlington
- Former Self Study/Design for Excellence Chairperson
- Former Liturgy Coordinator
I am blessed to be a part of the Aquinas community. I want my students to develop friendships, become organized and strengthen their relationship with God.
“Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier” – Mother Teresa
3A is a class family where everyone is respected and treated fairly. Every day we pray together, share our ideas and cooperate. We are kind and caring; thinking of others before ourselves. We are thankful for our family and friends. Each month we learn about a Virtue to practice and complete a project with our parents’ help pertaining to the virtue. Students are expected to come to school prepared for an exciting day of learning.
Our Specials Classes this year are on the following days:
Monday – P.E. – Remember to wear your P.E. uniform and bring water
Tuesday – Computer and Spanish
Wednesday – Spanish and Mass
Thursday – Art and Music – remember your recorder and music folder
Friday – Library and we also visit the Chapel
REMEMBER TO BRING A SNACK AND WATER EVERYDAY!
Please log in to view this content.
Here are a few age-appropriate websites to help you with research for our projects this year:
Here is a document from Mrs Beda, our Librarian, that has many sites that may be helpful to you.