- B.A. in Religious Studies with a minor in Elementary Education from Barry College in Miami Shores, Florida
- 39 years of teaching experience, with 34 years in the Diocese of Arlington
- VCEA (Virginia Catholic Education Association) Certification
- Advanced Catechist Certification, Diocese of Arlington
- Former Self Study/Design for Excellence Chairperson
- Former Liturgy Coordinator
I am blessed to be a part of the Aquinas community. I want my students to develop friendships, become organized and strengthen their relationship with God.
“Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier” – Mother Teresa
4A Have a Great Summer!
4A is a class family where everyone is respected and treated fairly. Every day we pray together, share our ideas and cooperate. We are kind and caring; thinking of others before ourselves. We are thankful for our family and friends. Each month we learn about a Virtue to practice and complete a project with our parents’ help pertaining to the virtue. Students are expected to come to school prepared for an exciting day of learning.