- Bachelors degree Early Childhood and Elementary Education
- Teacher Consultant with the Northern Virginia Writing Project
- Diocesan Teacher of the year 2012
- Awarded ING Unsung Heroes Award for Innovations in Teaching 2012
- 25 years teaching experience in Catholic Schools in Nebraska, New York and Virginia
Homework is emailed daily. If you are not receiving email updates please let me know.
Spelling List for the Week of February 18 Test will be next Friday.
Group 1: wait, read, need, beast, toast, wheel, sheep, leak, coast, trail, deaf, three, neat, moan, sheets, meant, rail, cheek, pea, throat, dread, cream, sail
Group 2: athlete, pilgrim, create, control, complete, children, poet, duet, pumpkin, monster, riot, mushroom, halfway, kitchen, trial, poem, English, hundred, cruel, giant, lion, kingdom, inspect, diet
Group 3: collect, collection, express, expression, protect, discuss, protection, subtraction, select, construct, connect, oppress, selection, possess, subtract, confession, connection, construction, oppression, impress, possession, discussion, confess, impression
Group 4: subversive, support, suffix, succumb, suspect, subjugate, suffer, supplement, suppress, sustain, successive, subdue, suspense, subconscious, suffrage, suffocate, susceptible, supplant, succinct, subcommittee, suburban, submissive, subsidize, supplies
Problem Solving test is on Wednesday, February 18 with a retake test on Friday for those who need it.