Sister Mary Sheila, O.P.
- originally from Santa Clara, California
- met the Sisters at Franciscan University of Steubenville, Ohio
- entered the Dominican Sisters of Saint Cecilia of Nashville, Tennessee
- BA Liberal Arts/Education from Aquinas College, Nashville, Tennessee
- MA in Administration from University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana
- Pursuing MA in Thomistic Studies at the Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception, Washington, D.C.
- Experience teaching in Denver, Colorado and Providence, Rhode Island
- Experience serving as principal in Cincinnati, Ohio; New Orleans, Louisiana; Greenville, South Carolina; and Cottleville, Missouri
“Remain in my love . . . I have told you this so that my joy may be in you, and your joy may be complete.” –Jesus Christ, John 15:9, 11
“From the first moment that a student sets foot in a Catholic school, he or she ought to have the impression of entering a new environment, one . . . permeated with the Gospel spirit of love and freedom.”
#25, The Religious Dimension of Education in a Catholic School, Vatican Congregation for Catholic Education, 1988
Please log in to view this content.