Athletic Director: Janelle Ferguson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Athletic Director: Mrs. Reale, email@example.com
If you are interested in coaching any of these sports, please contact Mrs. Reale or Mrs. Ferguson
Spring Sports Registration will begin at the Meet & Greet in August – Please bring your paperwork August 22, 2022 or send to the office on the first day of school. All athletes must be fully registered with payment before the try-out.
Please log in to view the sports schedules.
General Facts Pertaining to Sports Teams:
- All athletes must have an Aquinas Sports Physical, dated after June 1, 2022 to try out and participate in any sport.
- If a sports try-out is not scheduled immediately after school, students may NOT remain in the building unsupervised.
- Each team needs a team parent to help schedule car pools and an end of the season party. If interested please contact Mrs. Reale.
- All practices will be communicated by the coach or team parent.
- If you cannot make a game or practice, please notify your coach, so they can plan accordingly
- Field Closure: Prince William County field conditions are updated daily at 3 PM. Please check the website or call 703-792-3285 to hear all field closures. Aquinas follows Prince William County field decisions.
Regular dismissal, but your student athlete is changing for practice/game: Please park in the middle of the school parking lot, stay in your car and follow the procedures for late pick-up.
Early release for game: If you are driving a carpool, please ensure your license and proof of insurance are on file in the school. Pull into the circle in front of the school. Student athletes will be dismissed out to your car.