Forms to register (Sports Winter registration form plus payment of fee, Aquinas sports physical*, Parent Permission for Transportation Slip *, Transportation-Uniform Agreement *, Concussion Form*)
*Form need only be submitted one time per school year
General facts pertaining to all sports:
- All athletes must have an Aquinas sport physical, dated after June 1, 2021 to participate in any sport. The form can be found in the school office, clinic or on this website in the forms box on the left side of this page .
- Each team needs a team parent to help schedule car pools and an end of the season party. If interested please contact Mrs. Reale.
- Parents who are driving other athletes to away games and leaving school before 3:00 must provide a copy of a current drivers license and auto insurance.
- Please see “Process for transportation to away games” in the forms box on the left side of this page.
- All practices will be announced by the coach or team parent.
- Courtesy to Coaches: If you cannot make a game or practice, please notify your coach, so they can plan accordingly
Regular dismissal, but your student athlete is changing for practice/game:
Please park in the middle of the school parking lot, stay in your car and follow the procedures for late pick-up.
Early release for game:
If you are driving a carpool, please plan ahead and ensure your license and proof of insurance are on file in the school. Pull into the circle in front of the school if you are driving a carpool. Student athletes will be dismissed out to your car and you may leave to travel to the game.