Morning Drop Off Procedures
There are changes this year for morning drop off. Please watch this fun video directed by our own Sister Mary Sheila! (please note that you must be logged in to the website to view the video)
Afternoon Pick Up Procedures
- As cars arrive, they should fill in the first row front to back, then the second row front to back and so on. -Green lines- (Row 1 starts closest to the entrance of the parking lot and rows move down toward exit to Easy Street)
- Cars should place their pick up number in the front passenger side of the windshield
- Monitors will call students to be dismissed in row order, beginning at 3:00 after prayers.
- Please wait for a monitor to direct your row into the circle drive near the entrances to the school.-Orange Lines- (As for morning drop-off)
- Students will exit the building and monitors will help direct them to their car using the carpool numbers assigned.
- Once students have filled the cars in the circle, the drivers will be directed to exit.- Red Lines- Carpools wishing to use Easy Street should proceed to the back side of the parking lot behind the parked cars, and make their way to the far end toward the gate near the back of the church. All others should exit onto Mary’s Way.