Thank you to all who contributed to make the Auction a tremendous success. We raised over $20,000 through the Online and Live Auction and $4,500 in support of Tuition Angels through the Paddle Raise.
A special thank you to the following individuals:
- Our awesome PTO Auction Chairs John and Erin Fristoe – you are creative geniuses
- Our generous Aquinas community for their donations
- Our tireless Aquinas parents for their efforts and creative talents on class baskets and projects
- Mrs. Newcomer for her artistic vision
- Mrs. Ann Mihalik
- The volunteers who contributed to make this event a success
Brew Republic Bierwerks generously supported the 2019 STARS Auction! Visit their website at brewrepublic.beer and sign up to receive notices of current events.
Lee Laws served as our auctioneer extraordinaire for the Live Auction! Mr. Laws has been conducting fundraising auctions throughout the Washington DC metro area for the past 30 years. His skill as an auctioneer helped make our event the success that it was.
Live music at the event was provided by Katie and Logan Kraft.
The following individuals and businesses donated to the Auction:
The Bee Store
The Furgiuele Family
Mr. and Mrs. Chris Haakon
Mr. and Mrs. Macedon
The Virginia Gold Cup Races
E.D.G.E. Party Trailer
Five Guys Burgers and Fries
Great American Restaurants
Fairfax Food Service
The Golf Club at Lansdowne
Prince William Ice Center
Sully Historic Site
George Washington’s Mount
Flynn O’Hara Uniforms
Camp St. Charles
Center for the Arts of Greater
FroYo Frozen Yogurt
The Paschal Lamb
Aquinas would like to recognize and thank the following sponsors: