Philosophy of Learning Statement
In light of our motto, Faith and Reason, St. Thomas Aquinas Regional School believes it is essential to
- offer a dynamic, faith-filled learning environment centered in the Person of Jesus Christ and following the teachings of the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
- partner with parents, the primary educators, in a whole-child approach that includes spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, artistic and physical formation.
- provide a safe environment where children feel accepted and respected.
- inspire students to desire knowledge and skill, allowing them to grow into lifelong learners.
- meet the needs of diverse learners, promoting creativity and inquisitiveness through a challenging academic curriculum as well as offering a variety of teaching methods and academic support services.
- embrace the uniqueness of each child in a community of caring and supportive teachers whose instruction helps them grow in the love of God and others.
- guide students to live well on earth so they may rejoice with God forever in heaven.