2022-2023 Tuition(download the full schedule)
|Number of PK – 8 |
(Our Lady of Angels,
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton)
|Non-Parishioner||Non-Catholic / |
2022-2023 Fees (fees are non-refundable)
|Application||$150 for new families paid at the time the application is submitted / $75.00 for siblings of current families. Paid when application is submitted via portal on website.|
|Current Family Registration||$100 per family, Included on tuition invoice. Due at registration and will be processed through FACTS agreement.|
|New Family Registration||$100 per family (paid after acceptance)|
|8th Grade||$75.00 per 8th Grade student. Covers cap and gown, yearbook, and funds towards graduation events.|
|Student||$140 per student, PK-8th grade. Covers school supplies, field trips, classroom events, Youth Rally, testing materials, and other necessary items.|
|Service Hours||10 hours per family per school year (5 required per semester). A cash fee of $20 may be submitted for each service hour. Unfulfilled service hours will be charged at the end of each semester.|
Click here to access the Tuition Assistance Information Overview
The Diocesan Tuition Grant Program is intended to provide assistance to families seeking a Catholic education in the schools of the Arlington Diocese. It is open to all qualified students whose parents might not otherwise be able to pay the full cost of tuition. The program receives approximately $3.6 million annually, funded by the parishes in the Diocese and the Rooted in Faith~Forward in Hope capital campaign. For a general overview of the Diocesan Grant and Aid program, administered through FACTS Grant and Aid, please click here.
All families requesting assistance must submit a financial aid application along with the processing fee and all supporting documentation to FACTS Grant and Aid. FACTS will be conducting the financial need analysis for St. Thomas Aquinas Regional School for the upcoming school year.
All families with children enrolled in both high school and elementary/middle school will need to submit an application by the high school deadline of January 19, 2022. Families with students in elementary/middle school will need to submit their applications by the deadline of March 16, 2022. Applicants may apply online using FACTS Grant and Aid. The following information is required in order to process your application:
- Completed online application. Faxed or copied applications will not be accepted. Only one application per household should be submitted. The online application may available in Spanish.
- Payment of the nonrefundable $35 application fee.
- Copies of your 2020 IRS Federal Form 1040 or 1040A, or 1040-EZ U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, including supporting tax schedules (Schedule C, E, F). If the applicant and co-applicant file separately, the application requires both tax returns for the same tax year. State tax returns are not accepted.
- Copies of your 2020 W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for household Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and other non-taxable income.
Please note that completing a tuition assistance application does not constitute applying to the school. A separate admissions application must be completed and submitted to the school. If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866.315.9262 or the St. Thomas Aquinas Regional School Business Manager, Mrs. Fitzgerald, at 703.491.4447 ext. 215.