We continue to accept applications for the 22-23 as part of a rolling admissions process and space available. Please download the admissions checklist for additional details on the required items for application.
- Space available in each class after current Aquinas families have registered
- Current Aquinas families with siblings
- Families of registered parishioners of Our Lady of Angels, Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton, and Sacred Heart Churches.
- Catholic families who attend another Parish
- Catholic families whose Parish does not have a school
- Non-Catholic families
- Academic records and successful completion of the screening/interview process
Pre-K classes are five days a week. Extended care is only available for all-day students. Students must be four years old by September 30. Our session times are:
- Morning Session (Half Day)
- Monday-Friday, 8:00-11:00 a.m.
- Full Day Session
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 2:50 p.m.
- Extended Day available for All Day PK Only
All Pre-K and Kindergarten students are screened. The screening will be scheduled once the application is received. Pre-K and Kindergarten students who are out of state may be conditionally accepted pending completion of the screening.
Kindergarten students have a wide range of abilities and maturity depending on age and gross and fine motor skills. In our Kindergarten program, we are looking for the following:
- Independent toileting skills
- Able to button, snap, and zip clothing and tie shoes
- Request help when needed
- Able to put on jacket or coat independently
- Have experience using scissors, writing instruments, glue
- Explored manipulatives such as puzzles, books, blocks, cubes, etc.
- Write their first name (using either upper or lower case letters)
- Interact and play cooperatively with other children
- Wait/sit for a period of time
- Attend to a story
- Take turns
- Use good manners
- Say first and last name and their age
- Awareness of alphabet, numbers, colors, and shapes
- Follow three-step directions (e.g., sit at your desk, take out your pencil, write your name)
- Count from 1-25
- Initial consonant sounds
middle school interviews
Middle School students (grades 6-8) are interviewed as part of the application process. Appointments for the interview will be scheduled once the application is received. Middle School students who are out of state may conduct their interviews over Zoom.